8/22/07

What really happend in California...

Kimmie's point of view: Friday went a little something like this:
Tina in the drivers seat, Gary (her man) in the passengers, Ambie in the back, me, next to Ambie.
At first, I kept hearing grunts, groans and 'Tina watch outs' from Gare Bear! I didn't really understand until I realized that my sister is more of a crazy driver then me! Tina, I love you but, I am so glad I made it back alive!
Moving on- We get to the Best Western in Redlands, with no scratches or dents, check in, and scope out the rooms where our cousins, aunts and uncles are. It was nice visiting with them. Mikey and Damaris- It was so good to see you guys again! I missed you guys!

5 comments:

Ambie T. said...

I heart Bobby-Dobby & Dami!

Ambie T. said...

Leah wants to know where Taryn is???

Peter and Rebecca said...

I don't think you got your days right...the crazy driving was on Saturday, not Friday~!

Kimberly said...

No,no! Friday was pretty crazy, remember?

Peter and Rebecca said...

Nope! It was a relaxing drive, some traffic but uneventful!