2/10/08

I got my "Why" girl!


Ok, so...

you know how there are certain children that ask all kinds of questions all the time? That's my Alannah! She is so cute because she will ask questions like..."Mommy, my heart is hurting, does that mean I have a broken heart?" and also, "Mommy, my eye is hurting, does that mean I am going blind?"

3 comments:

Topper said...

My head hurts, does that mean I'm loosing my mind? Why? Why?
Thanks for all your help and friendship. You are a treasure.

cari said...

It really is cute for while but when I answer Porter's questions he replies "But why?" and I answer that and he says "but why?" and we just keep going back and forth like that until I tell him to ask his dad--and we all know that Sam has some kind of quick witted remark to stop Porter in his tracks. Are you having fun with your hubby home??? I'm sure you are. =)

Anna said...

That is so cute! Email me you little stinker;)
Tell the little "why girl" that my girls miss her tons and they ask all the time when they can come and see her again.

miss you
anna