11/29/08

Our new BABY!

I had to step in the neighbors yard, just to take the picture!
Ok, so this is the much anticipated big surprise!

We will now be traveling in style, comfort, and there is plenty of room for more!

We bought a 15 passenger van. Let's just say we have a very colorful driveway. Between Scott's green truck, my gold van and this blue beauty!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What the He...ck!?!?!?! I thought you must be pregnant! And then it took a bit for the picture to load and all I saw was 'our new baby!!' Give me a heart attack! Geez!!!! Congrats???!!!???!!!

Anna said...

congrats on your new "baby"....love the new van. You will have tons of room now!

Melodie said...

It's a bouncing baby . . . van? Congratulations!

Kimberly said...

Thanks gals! I'm sorry for tricking you all, but I must admit, I did it all natural and it hurt!

Ambie T. said...

I still think you're partially insane. I guess you could blame that on genetics...